Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,973 ($2,768) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)