Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21172 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,119元 (66,689 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)