Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21074 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,828元 (65,615 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)