Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21053 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,973元 (61,619 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)