Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,947 (124,345 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)