Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20253 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,388 (46,353 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)