Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20305 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,411 (41,423 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)