Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,174 (руб 79,103) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)