Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.788 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,974元 (﷼ 5,020) in Najran.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)