Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,565 (1,508,761 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)