Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 781 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06629 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,374元 (Shilling171,580) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)