Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06754 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,999 (Shilling266,495) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)