Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06272 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,140 (Shilling145,723) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)