Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06739 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,023元 (Shilling178,409) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (25 minutes ago)