Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06461 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,879 (Shilling137,432) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)