Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05765 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,972 (¥190,297) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (30 minutes ago)