Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09662 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,270元 (₨85,597) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,846 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)