Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,887 (₨60,325) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)