Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09605 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,172元 (₨85,085) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (28 minutes ago)