Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,535 (₨68,231) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)