Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,669 (₨64,081) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)