Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,356 (₨60,072) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)