Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,477 (₨65,734) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)