Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09431 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,401元 (₨67,870) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)