Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10177 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,114 (₨60,070) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)