Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06129 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,189 (¥198,868) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)