Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,744 (¥458,709) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (27 minutes ago)