Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06103 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,074元 (¥181,451) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)