Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06150 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,361元 (¥168,472) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (44 minutes ago)