Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,365元 (¥169,969) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)