Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06184 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,165元 (¥180,533) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)