Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,756 (¥192,767) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (42 minutes ago)