Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12184 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,250 (Php59,508) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)