Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10638 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,150 (₨133,010) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)