Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.258 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,540元 (3,849 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)