Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.223 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,470 (4,179 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)