Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.283 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,525 (6,861 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)