Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,165 (6,766 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)