Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.307 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,428 (7,085 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (29 minutes ago)