Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.347 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,654元 (3,687 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)