Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10265 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,593 (руб 64,233) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 3 hours ago)