Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11351 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,958 (руб 61,297) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)