Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01164 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,451元 (1,929,482 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)