Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25501 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,626 (29,906₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (28 minutes ago)