Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25253 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,770 (22,849₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)