Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23504 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,389 (18,674₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)