Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24499 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,412 (22,092₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)