Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,655 (1,394,617 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)