Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00451 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,445 (1,427,789 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)