Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00432 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,981元 (1,614,390 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)