Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,847 (2,591,141 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)