Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,557 (3,029,482 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (41 minutes ago)