Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09415 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,950元 (₨73,815) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)