Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.895 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,247 (﷼ 1,243) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)