Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.905 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,020 (﷼ 1,230) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)