Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.991 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,024元 (﷼ 613) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)