Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.418 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,285元 (﷼ 648) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)