Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.329 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,107 (﷼ 641) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)