Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10542 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,505元 (руб 71,186) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (33 minutes ago)