Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,006元 (руб 77,473) in Murmansk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)