Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,045 (€1,281) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)