Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,016 (€1,153) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)