Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.542 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,724元 (€1,554) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)