Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,298 (€2,204) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)