Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,210元 (€2,017) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)