Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 839 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.056 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,772 (€2,082) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)