Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,922 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,960元 (₨63,134) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)