Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,209 prices entered by 622 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09825 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,070 (₨61,781) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)