Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,148 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09666 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,712元 (₨90,131) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)