Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,935 (₨181,343) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)