Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,560 (₨175,292) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)