Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,043元 (₨115,826) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)