Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,943 (RM4,920) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)