Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,199元 ($3,354) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)