Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,973 ($3,243) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)