Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,581元 ($3,036) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)