Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,033 ($3,065) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)