Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08242 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,963元 (Taka 72,356) in Moulvi Bazar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)