Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08570 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,729 (Taka 125,186) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)