Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,314 (1,793,360 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)