Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,833 (1,909,928 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)