Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.832 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,702 (1,749KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)