Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.699 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,269 (3,317KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)