Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.994 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,531 (1,886KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)