Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.988 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,362 (1,846KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)