Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.748 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,432 (3,317KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (33 minutes ago)