Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.885 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,452元 (1,918KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)