Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,581 (R$ 7,322) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)