Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,745 (R$ 4,458) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)