Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,115 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,601 (руб 76,309) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)