Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12032 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,796 (руб 139,591) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)