Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10202 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,230 (руб 80,673) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)