Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01571 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,687 (553,112 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)