Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,722 (2,577 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)