Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,458 (1,580 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)