Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,986 (2,468 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)