Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,014 (2,473 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)