Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,711元 (1,260 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)