Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,968 (1,421 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)