Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,360 (2,979,865 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)