Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,844 (3,140,823 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)