Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,611 (2,899,261 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)