Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,963元 (3,131,809 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)