Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34100 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,301元 (Mex$ 21,412) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (44 minutes ago)