Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35607 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,007元 (Mex$ 22,488) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)