Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33665 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,653 (Mex$ 34,613) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)