Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09380 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,078元 (₨86,122) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (32 minutes ago)