Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09490 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,300 (₨87,464) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)