Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09624 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,041元 (₨83,548) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)