Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.138 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,100 (C$2,355) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)