Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,147 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,528元 (C$2,431) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)