Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.149 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,934 (C$2,123) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)