Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.923 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,833 (C$1,998) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)