Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,277 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,424元 (C$1,964) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)