Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,766 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.204 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,112 (C$3,865) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 3 hours ago)