Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,724 (€3,068) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)