Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,148 (€3,330) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)