Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,402元 (€1,609) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)