Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22438 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,488 ($U46,743) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (24 minutes ago)