Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 963 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22053 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,020 ($U49,969) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)