Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22555 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,865 ($U48,172) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)