Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22292 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,114 ($U45,372) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)