Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20952 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,017元 ($U47,811) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)