Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,457 (R$ 4,020) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 3 hours ago)