Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36085 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,122 (Mex$ 19,736) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)