Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 849 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37935 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,526 (Mex$ 22,475) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)