Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.948 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,656 ($b10,187) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)