Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,622 ($b14,621) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)