Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,107元 (COL$4,187,668) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)