Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,098 (COL$4,113,203) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (42 minutes ago)